Lionize Tourism Consult caters for the general public but with specialization in Persons with Disability. These people need specialized care for their safety and to ensure they truly enjoy the experiences they go after. We create the enabling environment for them to visit places they would love to and partake in events that they would normally not be allowed to join.
• Naomi’s Inclusiveness (February)
• Deaf sightseeing trips( March)
• Kwahu paragliding festival with Cross Disability group (April)
• Community Tourism Exhibition (July)
• Homowo “Reloaded” (August)
• Founder’s Day out (September)
• Cross Disability Football gala( December)